Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Staton, The Obvious: Art, Dead Cats, and...I Just Threw Up In My Mouth

This is a link to my friend Geraud Staton's blog.  We go way back, WAYYYYY back to a time of spiders and scuds in a far away desert land.  He kept us in stitches during our 'Vacation'.

It seems the years since then have only served to hone his skewed sense of humor into a sharp weapon of mass destruction!  In other words, he's a riot!!

As if his observations on life and all it's absurdity wasn't quiet enough, he's also a very accomplished artist and showcases both talents in his various blogs.  Do yourself a favor and give his blog a read.  Once you read this episode, which has to do with a "dead-ass cat", I'm confident you will want to peruse his other pages.

Oh, and he's probably going to cause me some physical pain for putting this up so If I disappear in the next couple days, well, you all know what to do!!!!!!!


Staton, The Obvious: Art, Dead Cats, and...I Just Threw Up In My Mouth

Here are a couple shots from that far away land in a time long, long ago.  Geraud is the guy that isn't me in the middle pic!  This was when we came up with the idea for the Lethal Weapon franchise.  Looking back, we SOOOOOOO should have trademarked that idea...............




1 comment: