Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Quantico Run Amuck 2012


Four of us, Mason, Shawn, Jennifer and I, ran the 2012 Run Amuck today at Quantico Marine Base. This was a 3.5 mile run with 18 obstacles including PT stations; mud pits; tire dash; barbed wire crawl, 20-foot pipe slither; A-frame climb, and more! This year there were over 3000 participants!! Oh, and we got to hit Marines so that was worth it right there!!!!!

Since I was running, I had to rely on Anais and Mary Ann to get pictures of the event.  Both did great and I wanted to share a few pics.  

The Marine Corps Marathon runs this event too.
Before!!
Jen, Shawn and me.
Jen, Shawn, my head and Mason.
This is one of Mary Ann's pics.
Another of Mary Ann's pics.  She took some great shots that Jen put up in her blog.
Go here:  http://picturepages.blogspot.com/2012/06/run-amuck-2012.html

Coming down one of the last hills.  There were about 700!!!

After!!!!
Oops........

Someone just HAD to go dance!
There was.....

Thanks Anais for the pics!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: