Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Arlington Cemetery (BONUS!) The Flags of Memorial Day


The Flags of Memorial Day

This is part 4 of what was initially going to be a three part blog detailing Aunt Laura's and my May 19th visit to Arlington Cemetery.

Anais and I returned this weekend for a short visit to see the flags so I just wanted to include a couple of shots showing the Cemetery all set for Memorial Day.

It's an amazing sight to see!  



The final resting place of JFK.  I liked seeing his grave's flag was exactly the same as all the rest.
 
This grave had it's own sentry!


It's wonderful to see these great heroes are still remembered and honored even after death!

This concludes the (now) 4 part series on Arlington National Cemetery.  I hope I did it justice.....


No comments:

Post a Comment